Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Well, Hello there...

Don't call it a comeback, I've been here for years.

I just smelled last summer on the night air and it made me nostalgic for everything i don't want to go through again. Which is a very awkward feeling. I came across two very poetic stanzas (Tony Stanzas) in National Geographic that prompted me to write. I wrote "WRITE" on my hand as a reminder. And now, at midnight on a Tuesday, here i am, writing about a snake and an egg. full circle. Only Connect. I need a vacation. Mostly, to get away from myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank God. I've missed you

Chris said...

BODY OF THE LETTER Preparation Starts Here Adequate preparation is critical to success in a job interview. Part of that preparation occurs during your first interview. Take advantage of the opportunity presented to you. Use that first interview, and all of the information obtained from it, to better prepare yourself for performing well in the second interview. - Know your place. Study all you can about the job position you are applying for. Earlier Birds - It's always best to arrive about 30 minutes before the interview time. This provides you with time to relax your nervous and fill in any forms or documents the business may want. I've discovered in the past, it best to take in your CV with you. A lot of the answer for the forms or documents can be found on your CV.